Are you writer looking to share your insights at our site? If so, please review our guest post guidelines below and fill out the form if you’re interested.
Guest Post Guidelines:
1) Use a Google Doc: Make sure your Google Doc is public and editable before sharing it with our team. All edits, feedback, and draft status updates will be communicated through Google Doc.
2) Title and Target Keyword: Verify the title and target keyword of your article with our in-house editor before writing. If you don’t have a specific keyword, let us know what you want to write about and we’ll provide one. Make sure the keyword is incorporated throughout the post, including the title, headers, and according to on-page SEO best practices.
3) Use Headers: Use headers (H2s and H3s) to break up the post, organize information, and incorporate target and secondary keywords. If you’ve been given required H2s, make sure to include them along with others that make sense. Use numbers for H2s and H3s when appropriate.
4) Visuals: Use visuals frequently to explain concepts and provide examples. Limit the use of GIFs and make sure images are compressed using TinyPNG.
5) Introduction and Conclusion: Write an introduction of 150-200 words and a conclusion that brings home the core tenets of the article.
6) Header Formatting: Use title case for the title of the article, but not for headers. Spell out acronyms the first time they are used.
7) Tone: Be friendly and casual, but also data-driven and tactical.
8) Linking: Utilize the web to support your article, but also link to our content as frequently as possible, using anchor text.
10) Length: Aim for 800 to 1k words.
11) SEO: Use SEO best practices in writing and feel free to ask the team for tips.
12) Line Editing: Line edit your post to make sure it’s free of grammatical errors and typos.
13) Author Information: Include a brief author bio, links to your Twitter and/or LinkedIn profile, and any other relevant links to your work.
We look forward to receiving your submission and working with you to share your insights on our website.
In conclusion, writing for us is a great opportunity to reach a large and engaged audience, showcase your expertise, and build your personal brand. By following the guest post guidelines, you’ll be able to write a well-structured and engaging article that provides value to our readers and aligns with our vision.
If you’re ready to take the next step, please fill out the form and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you and publishing your article on our website.